We at Ramsys understand retail having spent time working within retail organisations gaining experience and knowledge as to what the business challenges within retail are, what information is needed and how this should be presented. We can provide consultancy services to help you select the most appropriate product for your needs, get the best out of their deployment and achieve maximum benefit from your investment.
Whether you have a new requirement or need to improve the efficiency of your existing environment, our specialists will conduct a thorough analysis of your current infrastructure and business processes, and recommend the right solution.
Our services include
- Identifying and qualifying your business and systems requirements
- Identifying how to deliver rapid and sustainable business value from the deployment of new systems and processes
- Advising on best practice to maximise ROI and/or comply with regulatory or quality standards
- Designing the deployment and then configuring your Ramsys software solution to realise identified business benefits
- Providing recommendations with regard to operating systems, databases, third party products and hardware platforms to operate your Ramsys solution
- Providing ongoing relationship management and support in maintaining your chosen solution, reviewing your business needs on a regular basis to achieve additional benefits and efficiencies where identified, and enabling you to get the highest return from your Ramsys solution.
Installation and Training
Whether you have 1 store or multiple stores we will plan the rollout of your system to ensure minimal business disruption both in the length of time the rollout will take as well as ensuring your staff are fully trained and confident in using Ramsys as quickly as possible.
We will provide an implementation plan, timeline and check list for discussion and sign off before we begin and we ensure clear communication to all stakeholders throughout the rollout.
Our team will be available to support you and your staff during this time and in the weeks following for any questions that may arise. We know however that a Ramsys implementation is fast and that your need to lean on us will be minimal as staff find the system extremely intuitive and the help functions easy to follow.
We understand that access to support for your Ramsys system is vital and we have therefore invested in a comprehensive support structure so you can be confident that business interruption will be minimised.
Our Support team provides technical expertise to both our Reseller Partners and our customers using the Ramsys suite of products. We offer a variety of support options, enabling the retailer to get the assistance they need, when they need it.
Our support services include the following
- 24 hour Web Access to Support Knowledgebase
- 24 hour Web Access to Documentation Portal
- 24 hour Web Access to Support Site for Issue Submission and Tracking
- 8am to 5pm Phone Support
- 24/7 Emergency Phone Support
In addition to our standard support offering we can tailor support agreements to meet specific requirements of our customers. Upon understanding your requirements we can talk through these options in more detail with you.